Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Would Target have Coconut?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks though!

  2. #2
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    B&N also has Licorice!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by megaagfan1:
    B&N also has Licorice!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've heard that the B&N Licorice does not have a magnet in her mouth, so if you don't want the no-magnet version, then I'd get her from AG.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought my Coconut from Walmart.com. She was about $12.76 with the book. I frequent Target weekly. Definitely no Coconut there!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought my Licorice at Barnes and Noble last month. I was worried she wouldn't have a magnet, but she does. Maybe just the older ones didn't have a magnet?

  6. #6
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    interesting....I didn't know that the B&N Licorice doesn't have a magnet....strange....

    WOW!! You got her from WallMart? I never knew they sold her there!! COOL!!! I do know that one of our Wallmarts are now carring Nellie's Promise, & also Samantha's Paper Dolls.{new version [img]wink.gif[/img] } NEAT!!!!!

    When we were living in AZ, {We just moved to AR in August} My Mom & Dad got my Coconut for Christmas at the Berean Christian Book store!! I LOVE HER!!!! She got her for me when I was at one of those AG clubs they have once a month!! I never knew till Christmas! It was soo cool!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that Barnes & Noble has Coconut, but would Target too? I have a Target gift card and I want to spend it on something fun rather than stuff like toilet paper. Haha.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt it. I've never even seen the books there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only AG items I have ever seen at Target are books and the movies on DVD. And the only place I've seen Coconut is B&N and Hallmark. Target is my favorite store, though -- I could spend a gift card there in a nanosecond!

    My Target carries the AG Library books, which my daughter is crazy for.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Melissa*Olivia ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Use the target gift card for stuff you would normally buy and then put that money aside for B&N or Books-A-Million or AG!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •